This Advanced Word lesson plan also includes:
How do you manage the formatting of a lengthy document, like a research paper or dissertation, in Microsoft Word? Discover how to use built-in tools to organize research and citations in a Word processing document, automate tedious actions, insert external objects, and prepare a document for distribution.
- Provide this document to learners who are about to complete a longer research paper as an excellent cross-curricular resource
- Instruct, practice, and assign each task one at a time so learners can focus and become proficient on a subtopic, rather than become overwhelmed by all the information in the lesson.
- Go through some of the steps prior to beginning lesson to see what elements might be different for you depending on the version of Word you have installed on your computer
- Gives particular attention to the Styles Gallery, added in Word 2007
- Step-by-step instruction with supporting images
- Some topics covered include: inserting and formatting a photo, linking external files, embedding Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations, and using hyperlinks