Capture the attention of young mathematicians with this fun approach to addition practice. Presented with a series of single-digit addition problems, children draw pictures to represent each sum they calculate on this pair of math worksheets.
289 Views 273 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign these exercises as learning center activities in the primary grades
- Extend learning by having children write their own addition sentences and draw pictures to represent them
- Worksheets display addition problems both vertically and horizontally
- Each worksheet contains a different set of single-digit addition questions
- While answer keys are not included, the practice problems can be solved with very little effort