This Adding Polynomials assessment also includes:
Bring closure to the addition of polynomials. Pupils add two polynomials in two problems. They use what they know to determine whether adding two polynomials always results in a polynomial.
5 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide a quick review of like terms
- Challenge the class to determine if polynomials are closed under all operations
- The class should know the definition of polynomials
- Provides examples of work at different levels
- Contains suggestions of questions to ask to assist with acquiring the concept