This Activities for Teaching “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost activity & project also includes:
- Answer Key
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Use all of these exercises, assignments, and assessments or pick and choose your favorites for your study of "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost. In this resource you will find: an informational text to examine, vocabulary lists and exercises, comprehension and paraphrasing exercises, various graphic organizers, information on setting, a chance to compare literature, an activity centered around meter and rhyme scheme, an extended writing assignment about extended metaphor, a poem-writing assignment, and a quiz. Truly a wealth of resources for "The Road Not Taken."
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes just about everything necessary (and more) to teach "The Road Not Taken"
- Answer keys for all applicable activities are provided
- Encourages higher-level thinking, close reading, and original writing
- Since it would be difficult to do all of these exercises and keep pupils engaged and interested in the poem, select your favorites or modify for your needs (the variety of activities allows for flexibility and teacher choice)