What is the difference between an acid and a base? To understand the chemical definition of acid and base, they learn about their chemical and physical properties. They identify what common compounds are acidic and basic, and determine the characteristics of strong and weak acids and bases.
- Provide as at-home instruction for learners in a flipped classroom setting
- Use a jigsaw strategy to have groups become experts in different concepts
- Chapters/pages refer to the textbook Holt Modern Chemistry (c) 2002 Texas Edition
- Provides many examples to support learning
- Embeds practice problems for understanding