This Abraham Lincoln—the Presidential Years (Part 3) interactive also includes:
Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery and led the Union out of the most tumultuous time in American history. An informative passage and paired questions evaluate learners' understanding of main ideas, supporting points, and domain-specific vocabulary as they learn more about the exceptional president.
- Leave the activity in plans for a substitute teacher and use student responses to drive your future instruction
- Consider using the resource for flipped learning
- Have the class seated individually and away from any distractions
- Read aloud option makes reading accessible to all learners
- Highlighting and sizing options help tailor the resource to individual readers