This A Wizard of Earthsea: Narrative and Point of View lesson plan also includes:
Take a close look at point of view by considering the narrator in Ursula K. Le Guin's A Wizard of Earthsea. Class members discuss her choice of narrator and the literary style of the book before responding to one of two writing prompts in essay format. Tip: Consider making your own worksheet out of the included discussion questions. That way, pupils can use their notes to engage more fully in the discussion.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The included homework assignment will keep individuals on track with the reading and focus their attention on the characters in the book
- Includes discussion questions and writing prompts
- Some lesson procedures are closer to guidelines and will need more detail added
- Learners may need more scaffolding for the writing assignment