This A TASTEFUL Experiment lesson plan also includes:
Compare thought preference to the actual preference. Class members conduct a quick experiment to determine the type of soda they actually prefer. The lesson plan involves surveying the pupils about the type soda they normally drink followed by a blind taste test. Using the class information, scholars summarize the data and determine the appropriate population represented by the surveyed individuals.
- Have classmates develop a survey, an experiment, and an observational study that would gather information about the same topic
- Lead a discussion on how to change the experiment to make a wider claim
- The class should know the difference between surveys, experiments, and observational studies
- Provides guiding questions that increase in difficulty
- Students can use the data they collect in other lessons