Create beautiful paintings with negative space in your kindergarten classroom. A multi-step lesson plan guides your class through the process of creating pieces for an art project, which could yield more than one successful composition.
34 Views 18 Downloads
- Use other shapes in the paintings to reflect what you are teaching (leaves, geometric shapes, letters and numbers)
- Bring other art forms into the project, such as colored pencils or crayons
- Complexity of the project would be best in an art center or with the help of classroom aides, so kids can concentrate on their work
- You could use the lesson with older learners as well, with less supervision
- Provides another way to create the painting (potato stamps) with step-by-step instructions