This 50 Month-by-Month Draw and Write Prompts writing prompt also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Use a set of 50 writing prompts all year long with topics including back to school, the 100th day of school, and everything in between. This must-have resource is sure to get young writers on their way to becoming experienced writers.
277 Views 232 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
months of the year, autobiographical writing, academic goals, holiday celebrations, Holidays, Writing, Writing Prompts, the four seasons, autumn, winter, thanksgiving, halloween, spring, summer, the 100th day of school, valentine's day, animals, descriptive writing, prewriting, interviewing, sequencing, color by numbers, making predictions
- Bookmark the resource to refer to every month throughout the school year; print the chosen writing prompts as needed
- Use in small writing groups, assign as homework, give as morning work, use to supplement instruction, etc.
- Intended for beginning writers; provide guidance as necessary
- As writers become more familiar with the writing prompts, tailor the sheets to expand on the topics and challenge them to write in different formats
- Prompts can be used anytime of the year, all year long
- Pre-made writing prompt worksheets make it easy to print and give to class members
- Topics are fun and draw on the interests of all learners