Summer is coming! Scholars take time during the end-of-year festivities to write the top four activities they're planning to do during the summer, and accompany each one with a drawing.
49 Views 27 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Lead a brainstorming session that focuses on activities that can be done during the summer
- Invite learners to share their summer plans with the class
- Copies and drawing materials are required
- Given two ways to respond, all learners feel comfortable correctly completing the writing and drawing portion
- The space to write is limited which may present a challenge for writers with large print