Your body makes many chemicals that allow the complex systems to operate, but did you know this includes formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia among others? Find out about 10 chemicals your body makes in a video that describes what they are known for and what they do in our bodies. It then explains how much of it is found in or produced by our bodies and which systems are impacted.
- Research the many chemicals your stomach uses to break down foods
- Discuss the fact that some people believe everything natural is good and chemicals are bad in light of this new information
- Trolls enjoy leaving comments, so display them with caution when showing the video
- Provides a long list of resources for pupils that would like to go more in-depth
- Works well for chemistry, biology, and anatomy